The Week Ahead
- Mon – 3:15 Men’s Choir
- Tues –
- Wed – Jazz 3:15-5
- Thurs – Dress Rehearsals!!
- CB 3-3:45pm
- DC 3:45-4:30
- WE 4:30-5:30
- Fri – Equipment Crew 3-4pm
- Sun – Holiday Concert 1:30pm Choirs, 3:30pm Bands
Washington DC 2017
Our trip is coming up soon!! Natalie has been making calls regarding the final payment. I am sending out emails and statements for student accounts today to make sure everyone is clear on what they have available from fundraising for the trip.
Gentleman attending DC – See below for details on your Tux Shirt Rental from Balloons Aloft
- guys going to DC need to make their way to Balloons Aloft by the end of the weekend
- Hours are Mon – Fri 9-5, Sat 9-3, closed Sundays. – Please get this done ASAP
- There is no cost to you, this is just a fitting. SSMA is covering the rental for you! =)
This weekend are our annual Holiday Concerts!
- Choirs 1:30pm
- Bands 3:30pm
We look forward to sharing our music with you.
Holiday Weekend Performances
This weekend was busy with Madrigals, Tree Lighting and Festival of Trees. Thank you to all who helped and performed this weekend!
Brass Quintet at the Tree Lighting Ceremony 2016
Jazz Ensemble at Festival of Trees 2016
Jazz Ensemble at Festival of Trees 2016 2
Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2016 Madrigal Dinner spectacular. From the student servers, to the parent volunteers, to the actors and singers of the cast, to the instrumentalists, the performances were well done. We had an almost sold out night on Saturday! I will be posting pictures of the evenings in the Facebook page as well as on here, once I filter through them.
Music Notes for 11-28-16
The Week Ahead
- Mon – 3:30-5:30 Madrigals Tech Week
- Tues – 3-4pm Madrigal Small Ensembles, 3:30-5:30 Madrigals Tech Week
- Wed – 3:15-5:30 Jazz, 6-9pm Madrigal Tech Week, 6pm Brass Quintet
- Thurs – 6-9pm Madrigals Tech Week
- Fri – Madrigal Dinner!!! 7-9pm
- Sat – Madrigal Dinner!! 7-9pm
- Sun – SHS Jazz Ensemble at Festival of Trees 11:30am performance
Our Announcements for the Week:
Madrigals Tech Week and Performances
Who is ready for some Wassail?! This week is the annual Madrigal Dinner. Tickets are available online now – purchase them here
Please check our volunteer list as well for the dinners as we are still in need of many volunteers:
The Madrigal Dinner is quickly approaching and what better way to start the holiday season than with seasonal music, a fun script, dinner, and dessert?
Tickets are now on sale to the general public. Please click the link to the right side of our website to purchase your tickets now. Our goal is to get pre-sale tickets up! Seats are $15 a piece, which does include dinner (salad, entree, veggie, potatoes, and dessert).
VOLUNTEERS: Parents — volunteer sign-ups are now available through charms. There are three separate areas: ticket takers from 6-7 each night, kitchen help through dinner, and kitchen clean up. I will also like a parent volunteer or two to help during Chamber class period (1:00-2:00) to help with costume assignments and fittings on Monday, November 28. If you are available and interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help and support in making this event special for our students, parents, and community members.